Flowering Water Jasmine Bonsai Tree (wrightia religiosa)
The Water Jasmine is the material most often used for bonsai in Malaysia. • It is widely planted as a hedge tree in southeast Asia countries because the wrightia is twiggy and is used for medicinal purposes.
• While the Jasmine loves the heat and prefers as much direct sun as possible.
• It can be semi-deciduous during winter if not kept above 65 degrees fahrenheit.
• The flowers are white, pendulous, and fill a room with a very lovely fragrance.
• Long, green bean-like seed pods follow flowering if insects pollinate the flowers.
• 10 years old.
• 14-15" tall
• Recommended flowering indoor bonsai tree
• Suitable humidity/drip tray is recommended.
This unique and beautiful real indoor bonsai tree is on sale here at the best possible cheap discount online sales price.