This natural barometer has been predicting the highs and lows of New England's weather for years. So much fun to watch and better than your local weather station!!!
• This unique weather stick simply predicts the weather, an unique gift option.
• Mounted outside a window, the sprig will point up indicating fair weather.
• The sprig when foul weather approaches, it points down.
• This stick is actually cut from Maine's abundant Balsam fir trees.
• The sizes will vary, but generally the sprig is about a foot long.
• The base is around 2-1/4" tall x 3/8" wide with a pre-drilled hole for nailing.