• Our Fantasy flowers African violet seeds produce plants whose flowers are bi-colored or have fancy markings or streaks.
• The foliage is all-green (not variegated).
• Most of the plants will be of standard size and shape.
• The germination rates for the selections are all around 35%.
• Normally you have plantlets growing in about 5 weeks.
• Sow the tiny seeds on top of moist growing medium (such as potting soil), keep moist, and provide plenty of light.
• A good choice for a bathroom or kitchen with a bright window (it loves the humidity and needs the light.)
• Instructions provided as well as starter soil.
While you can clone your favorite plant from a leaf cutting, with actual flower seeds, we cannot guarantee the bloom color or leaf variation you will receive. Which is part of the fun, and excitement for when these delicate flowers bloom. These high quality miniature violet flower seed packs are on sale here at our plant and flower store, at the best possible cheap discount online sales price.