Click to enlarge image(s)
Known as the "Elephant Bush", this is native to South Africa and has pale green leaves.
With its tendency to grow quickly, you won’t have to wait long to see the results of any styling efforts. This succulent bonsai is said to be one of the easiest indoor bonsai trees to maintain and is well adapted to a variety of lighting conditions.
- 10 – 12” pot
- Elegant, substantial trunk
- Delicate, rounded, small, fleshy green leaves
- One of the easiest indoor bonsai trees to maintain
- Excellent for beginners
- Well adapted to a variety of lighting conditions
- The fleshy trunk, branches, and leaves are used to store water.
- An excellent bonsai tree for the home or office.
- Humidity tray recommended to maintain moisture