Natural materials help keep birds safe from predators as they blend in with surrounding areas and do not attract unwanted attention.
• Birds desire a house made of rough material because rough surfaces make entering and exiting easier.
• Reed grass and cedar roof are resistant to premature decay.
• Roosting pockets are especially beneficial to non-migrating songbirds during the winter months.
• They provide much needed refuge from harsh storms, wind, freezing rain, heavy snow and the bitter cold.
• Reed Grass Construction.
• Natural ventilation and drainage, blends into surroundings.
• Loved by a wide variety of songbirds.