Save water by soaking underneath your weed suppressing mulches.
Click to enlarge image(s)
Strong, Superior Soaker Hose with these advantages:
- Works invisibly under mulch or bark at 30 psi
- Works up to 250 ft. in each length along borders, berms or driveways
- Uses up to 70% less water than other watering methods
- 5/8" i.d. allows greater water flow
- Made in England for longer life in permanent landscape installations
- Comes in 50 ft., 100 ft. or 250 ft. lengths with standard USA hose connections and end caps
- Brass fittings used throughout
- Made from recycled tires
■ To straighten the Porous Pipe coil and prepare for installation, loosen the male end cap slightly.
■ Connect the female end to your water supply and turn on very gently.
■ As the hose fills, uncoil it until it lies flat. When water reaches the far end, tighten the male end cap.
■ Includes pressure regulator