The River Birch is native to the Eastern United States
• The flowers that appear in drooping, brownish male catkins and smaller upright, greenish female catkins.
• Its salmon-pink to reddish brown bark continually exfoliates.
• The revealed patches of bark present with multiple colors of peach, gray, purple and orange which is highly ornamental.
• Deciduous. This does best kept outdoors.
• 8 years old.
• 14" - 16" tall.
• Suitable humidity/drip tray is recommended.
Note: While Plants are unique and not one plant is the exact same as the other. The plant we send you will be a live, healthy well cared for plant, whose age, size, color and type will match the plant show in the image from the product page you ordered from. We and our nurseries pride ourselves in providing each of our customers with the best plant possible that will match as closely as possible the image shown. While we cannot guarantee the plant you receive will look exactly like the plant in the image, it will be very close and if you are unhappy with your plant you can send it back.