• The Little Gem seeds grow into small African violets, 3-8 inches in diameter.
• The beautiful flowers will be either a pink, purple, red, white, or a unique bi-color.
• The lovely foliage is all-green in some plants and variegated in others.
• These seeds are slower to germinate, and percent germination is around 50%.
• But the cute and unusual features of Little Gem African violets make them fun and rewarding.
• Normally you have plantlets growing in about 6 weeks.
• Sow the tiny seeds on top of moist growing medium (such as potting soil), keep moist, and provide plenty of light.
• A good choice for a bathroom or kitchen with a bright window (it loves the humidity and needs the light.)
• Instructions provided as well as starter soil.
While you can clone your favorite plant from a leaf cutting, with actual flower seeds, we cannot guarantee the bloom color or leaf variation you will receive. Which is part of the fun, and excitement for when these delicate flowers bloom. These high quality miniature violet flower seed packs are on sale here at our plant and flower store, at the best possible cheap discount online sales price.