Hanging Grass Twine House with Roof comes in two sizes
Roosting Pockets are loved by small songbirds year round for nesting and shelter from harsh sun, rain, snow, wind and cold.
• Simply hang your new Roosting Pocket in a tree by looping the twine hanger over a limb.
• Choose a spot protected by nearby limbs and cover.
• A variety of small songbirds will use this Bird House including Chickadees, Wrens, and House Finches.
• Roosting Pockets are especially beneficial to non-migrating songbirds during their winter months.
• They provide much needed refuge from harsh storms, wind, freezing rain, heavy snow and the bitter cold.
• Natural ventilation and drainage, blends into surroundings.
• Loved by a wide variety of songbirds.