Ficus Nerifolia/Salisafolia - also knows as Mexicana Ficus. Elongated, light green leaves have a striking resemblance to the popular weeping willow tree.
Size variations available
• 7 - 8 years old
• 11" - 12" tall
• This tree thrives indoors in low, moderate or high lighting conditions.
• The Ficus appreciate full, strong sunshine
• Place in sunny windows or grown under artificial lighting for at least 16 hours per day
• Easy care for a beginner
• Perfect for a home or work setting
• Preference is to growing ficus outdoors.
• Bring inside once nighttime temperatures get near 55 degrees Fahrenheit.